Join our tax webinars focusing on the latest transfer pricing developments organised by Mazars.
Title: Transfer Pricing management in the Central Eastern Europe region
Date: 2 December, 14:00 CET
The transfer pricing landscape in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) is rapidly evolving. Companies need to anticipate and be reactive to change, and simultaneously manage their documentation requirements to avoid any delays. They must also ensure their group’s transfer pricing policies and obligations are met to mitigate any associated risk of non-compliance.
- Year-end transfer pricing adjustments
- CEE transfer pricing audits
- Country-by-country reporting
- How to put together the most reliable benchmarking study in the CEE region.
- Mutual agreement procedure (MAP) - what to expect
- Martin Smatana, Tax Partner Mazars Slovakia
- Liviu Gheorghiu, Senior Manager Mazars Romania
- Gabriella Nagy, Senior Manager Mazars Hungary
Moderated by Gertrud Bergmann, Transfer Pricing Partner at Mazars Germany
- Take away from the 2022 OECD transfer Pricing guidelines for multinational enterprises and tax administrations - 17 February 2022, 14:00-15:00 CET
- Transfer Pricing in Africa - 24 March 2022, 14:00-15:00 CET
- Transfer Pricing in Asia - 26 April 2022, 14:00-15:00 CET
- Transfer Pricing in Latin America - 19 May 2022, 14:00-15:00 CET
- Transfer Pricing in Center-Eastern Europe - 16 June, 14:00-15:00 CET