Our services include management of statutory accounting and business records in line with Slovenian regulations , as well as business requirements of the client.
- Initial set up of accounting records,
- Managing general ledgers, customers and suppliers sub-ledgers, fixed assets registry and related depreciation calculation, material accounting (warehouse and store records), production (work in progress, finished goods),
- Preparation of documents, recording transactions and system data entry (such as incoming and outgoing invoices, bank statements),
- Coordination of customer/supplier balances with customers/suppliers and related communication,
- Calculation and preparation of VAT returns, CPT returns, withholding tax returns, special taxes and levies reports etc.,
- Preparation and submission of statutory reports to governmental institutions,
- Processing of Internet payment orders and related data entry,
- Additional support during Tax Administration inspections (participation with the authorized representative of the client before the relevant tax and financial authorities, for the purpose of interpreting and explaining results) and other types of inspections and audits.
- Monthly salary calculations, bonus and other benefits calculations, tax, surtax and mandatory contributions calculations, calculation of deductions and compensations from salary as well as calculations of refund of compensations that are considered to be income from employment (sick leave, holiday etc. on the basis of data provided by the client),
- Calculations of copyright fees, other contract fees, student employment fees, member of the supervisory board fees etc.
- Making pay slips and bank orders to transfer money to employees' accounts, as well as making bank orders for tax, surtax and mandatory contributions due,
- Making and delivering payment recapitulations, individual bank transfer orders (or alternatively payment of orders via Internet banking by special Power of Attorney),
- Preparation of monthly reports on income from employment, tax, surtax and mandatory contribution
- Preparation of monthly reports on other income
- Preparation of monthly reports on calculated and paid mandatory contributions, tax and surtax (JOPPD form),
- Preparation of individual annual reports on income related to employment and pension (IP form) Preparation of entries and accounting posting orders,
- Submission of relevant forms to relevant institutions, when applicable,
- Support with registration of employees with relevant governmental entities
- Furthermore, payroll services can include the following:
- Management of individual employees' files (personal data, confidential data, benefits data, qualifications etc.),
- Storing of original documentation (work contracts, work booklets, PK cards and other personnel data),
- Managing and processing of work time, holiday leave, other leaves (sick leaves, unpaid leave, maternity leave etc.),
- Support with creating, updating and storing of other personnel data,
- Preparation of periodical reports concerning usage of work time, work efficiency, statistical groups relating to qualifications and other by appointment.
- Drafting of accounting policies in accordance with relevant laws and legal obligations,
- Statutory reporting in accordance with Slovenian Accounting Act and other relevant regulations. These services include the preparation of notes to financial statements and submission to relevant bodies,
- Management reporting on a monthly basis (or by appointment), in line with applicable accounting standards (or other currency upon Client's demand),
- Drafting and checking of credit questionnaires and related communication with the bank, by appointment,
- Consolidated financial reporting (locally or for group purposes), if applicable